"Breaking the chains of the past and building hope for the future."
- TRIPLE P Evidence Based Parenting Programs
- Nurturing Parenting National Facilitator Trainer and Consultant
- Nurturing Fatherhood Programs Trainer
- Evidence Based Relationship & Marriage Trainer
- PICK & LINKS
- Prep, Inc. Relationship Programs
- Within Our Reach (Relationship Enrichment for Couples & Marriages)
- Within My Reach (Relationship Education Specifically for Women)
- On My Shoulders (Relationship Enrichment Specifically for Men)
- Dibble Institute Youth & Teen Relationships- Love Notes Trainer
- Darkness to Light Sexual Abuse Prevention Education
- Speak Up Be Safe Child Abuse & Neglect Prevention Curriculum
- PREPARE-ENRICH (Pre-Marital & Marriage Coaching)
- Family Engagement and Development Training
20+ years’ experience as a program developer, speaker, entrepreneur, manager and ministry leader
- Managed federally funded family grant program that produced nearly 200% in measurable outcomes consecutively over several years
- Designed and facilitated one day marriage workshops with my husband that served over 500 couples in a multi-county region
- Co- Facilitate with my husband over 100 parenting and relationship individual and class sessions a year for parents, fathers, singles, couples and married individuals
- Establish program collaborations with schools, head start programs, businesses and churches
- Produced data tracking systems to present program impact to stakeholders through qualitative and quantitative data reporting and analysis
- Maintained healthy classrooms and program environment with intake processes, abuse prevention assessments and program protocol
- Created two generation family program that included a nurturing child instruction program with professional teachers to enhance and facilitate executive functioning skills and social emotional learning with children while parents are learning
- Two generation family program became a model of success and served over 1,000 families (parents, fathers, kinship providers and children)
- Coordinated relationship and marriage ministry with my husband for 15 years
“To love what you do and feel that it matters, how can anything be more fun”
Helping, inspiring and transforming families is my purpose and passion.
I experience great pleasure in serving individuals, couples, children and families.
Co-facilitating with my husband makes the work even more significant and rewarding!
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING & CERTIFICATIONS
GENERATIONS OF FAMILIES
LEARNING AND GROWING BETTER TOGETHER!